For Immediate Release
March 17, 2020– CHARLESTON, SC – The Holy City Hospitality team has enacted changes to the daily protocol of its restaurants. Effective immediately, Virginia’s on King, 39 Rue de Jean, Coast Bar and Grill, The Victor Social Club, and Vincent Chicco’s all have made the following changes to restaurant operations:
– Dining room floor plan layouts adjusted to assist in the practice of social distancing.
– Sanitation stations installed throughout the dining rooms of each restaurant to promote further hand sanitation amongst guests and wait staff in the dining area.
– Menus sanitized at the end of each guest’s visit. The transition to disposable menus will begin this week.
– Enforced frequent breaks for both front and back employees to ensure regular hand washing
– Curbside service for all guests available starting today. Guests can order specific items from to-go/limited menus, available on each restaurant’s website. Guests who order from Virginia’s on King can pick up directly in front of the restaurant. Guests who order from Coast Bar and Grill or 39 Rue de Jean can pick up their food from the John Street entrance to Hutson Alley.
– Hours of operation for all restaurant locations have changed. Please make note of the following adjustments:
Virginia’s on King
Monday – Thursday: 8:00am-8:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 8:00am-9:00pm
Coast Bar and Grill
Sunday – Thursday: 5:30pm-9:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:30pm-10:00pm
39 Rue de Jean*
Sunday – Thursday: 11:30am-9:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 11:30am – 10:00pm
*operating on a limited menu
The Victor Social Club
Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday: 5:00pm – 9:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 4:30pm-10:00pm
Sunday – Thursday: 5:00pm – 9:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm – 10:00pm
Director of Operations, Tony Cuajunco stated, “New information is springing up every day and our team wants to thank the City of Charleston, its residents, and guests for their continued patience and support. As a team, we will continue to uphold that community conscious effort that drives our passion in the hospitality industry. Should any more changes to our restaurants come about, we will continue to keep our community up-to-date.”
39 Rue De Jean: 39 John Street Charleston SC 29403 | 843-722-8881
Coast Bar and Grill: 39D John Street Charleston SC 29403 | 843-722-8838
The Victor Social Club: 39F John Street Charleston SC 29403 | 843-203-3001
Vincent Chicco’s: 39G John Street Charleston SC 29403 | 843-203-3002
Virginia’s on King: 412 King Street Charleston SC 29403 | 843-735-5800
About Holy City Hospitality
Witheight unique locations throughout Charleston, Holy City Hospitality has a venue for any occasion, no matter the size or style. We specialize in memorable dining experiences, restaurant quality catering, corporate events & meetings, weddings, engagement parties & rehearsal dinners, private dining and more!
# # #
Holy City Hospitality