Victor Social Club, an elegant cocktail lounge tucked away on Hutson Alley, announces a new Happy Hour menu combining Cuban inspired fare with innovative concoctions. Now available Monday-Friday between 4-7pm, the new menu delivers an array of flavors from fresh local ceviche to a pulled pork Cuban sandwich.
“Happy Hour is an exciting time to be out on Hutson Alley, whether it’s unwinding from work or getting ready for a night out,” shares Marty Wall, managing director at Holy City Hospitality. “In addition to live music on Wednesday and Thursday nights, our new Happy Hour experience provides a warm setting with cocktails and tantalizing small plates.”
Drink highlights include:
· Hutson Alley Rum Punch with puréed seasonal fruit, fresh squeezed lemon juices and Local Red Harbor Rum ($5)
· The Hemingway with Flor de Caña, fresh grapefruit and brandied cherries ($6)
· White Wine By the Glass including Masciarelli, Tanto Trebbiano d’Abruzzo, 2012 Lagaria and Chardonnay, 2011 ($5)
· Red Wine by the Glass including Farnese Fantini, Montepulciano d’Abruzzo, 2012 Terre di Bo and Chianti, 2012 ($5)
· Local Draft Beer including Holy City Pluff Mud Porter and Revelry Brewing’s Funkmaster Brett and the Furious Hops
Small Plate highlights include:
· Cuban Sandwich with pulled pork, house pickles, dijonnaise and Fontina cheese on crispy Ciabatta bread ($8)
· Ceviche with chef’s selection of local fish and shellfish, citrus cured and plantain chips ($6)
· Oysters served with cocktail sauce, house mignonette and hot sauce ($1.50 each)
· Cheese Board with chef’s selection of Spanish cheeses and traditional accompaniments ($9)
Victor Social Club also features live music performances every Wednesday and Thursday from local groups Gino Castillo Trio and Still House Lot, starting at 6pm. For more information, visit www.victorsocialclub.com/happyhour.
View full article online here.