Mollusk lovers look out! Eater Charleston recently did a breakdown of the 12 Amazing Oyster Deals in Charleston, and Victor Social Club was a top selection! With oyster season right around the corner, now is the perfect time to prepare your palate.
Victor Social Club’s popular happy hour oyster special runs from 4:30pm to 7pm on weekdays and includes a half dozen raw, steamed or fried oysters for the awesome price of $1.50 a piece. Served with a trio of cocktail sauce, house mignonette, and hot sauce, Victor’s oysters are as delectable as our drink pairing options.
In addition to our popular oyster specials, we also have a numerous other popular happy hour specials including:
- Cuban Sandwich with pulled pork, house pickles, dijonnaise and Fontina cheese on crispy Ciabatta bread ($8)
- Ceviche with chef’s selection of local fish and shellfish, citrus cured and plantain chips ($6)
- Cheese Board with chef’s selection of Spanish cheeses and traditional accompaniments ($9)
Victor’s happy hour drink specials include:
- Hutson Alley Rum Punch with puréed seasonal fruit, fresh squeezed lemon juices and Local Red Harbor Rum ($5)
- The Hemingway with Flor de Caña, fresh grapefruit and brandied cherries ($6)
- White Wine By the Glass including Masciarelli, Tanto Trebbiano d’Abruzzo, 2012 Lagaria and Chardonnay, 2011 ($5)
- Red Wine by the Glass including Farnese Fantini, Montepulciano d’Abruzzo, 2012 Terre di Bo and Chianti, 2012 ($5)
- Local Draft Beer including Holy City Pluff Mud Porter and Revelry Brewing’s Funkmaster Brett and the Furious Hops
Come check out Victor Social Club’s palatable happy hour Monday – Friday evenings, and be sure to check out Eater’s Breakdown of the top Oyster Specials in Charleston!