Mollusk lovers look out! Eater Charleston recently did a breakdown of the 12 Amazing Oyster Deals in Charleston, and Victor Social Club was a top selection! With oyster season right around the corner, now is the perfect time to prepare your palate for oyster happy hours in Charleston.
Victor Social Club’s popular happy hour oyster special runs from 4:30pm to 7pm on weekdays and includes a half dozen raw, steamed or fried oysters for the awesome price of $1.50 a piece. Served with a trio of cocktail sauce, house mignonette, and hot sauce, Victor’s oysters are as delectable as our drink pairing options.
In addition to our popular oyster specials, we also have a numerous other popular happy hour specials including:
- Cuban Sandwich with pulled pork, house pickles, dijonnaise and Fontina cheese on crispy Ciabatta bread ($8)
- Ceviche with chef’s selection of local fish and shellfish, citrus cured and plantain chips ($6)
- Cheese Board with chef’s selection of Spanish cheeses and traditional accompaniments ($9)
Victor’s happy hour drink specials include:
- Hutson Alley Rum Punch with puréed seasonal fruit, fresh squeezed lemon juices and Local Red Harbor Rum ($5)
- The Hemingway with Flor de Caña, fresh grapefruit and brandied cherries ($6)
- White Wine By the Glass including Masciarelli, Tanto Trebbiano d’Abruzzo, 2012 Lagaria and Chardonnay, 2011 ($5)
- Red Wine by the Glass including Farnese Fantini, Montepulciano d’Abruzzo, 2012 Terre di Bo and Chianti, 2012 ($5)
- Local Draft Beer including Holy City Pluff Mud Porter and Revelry Brewing’s Funkmaster Brett and the Furious Hops
Come check out Victor Social Club’s palatable happy hour Monday – Friday evenings, and be sure to check out Eater’s Breakdown of the top Oyster Specials in Charleston!