Holy City Hospitality is looking for a Restaurant Manager
A Restaurant Manager is responsible for working with the rest of the management team to run a profitable restaurant, where the quality of service, food and beverages are continually challenged and improved. A Restaurant Manager is responsible for working as a member of a cohesive management team that supports each other’s decisions and presents a united front to the staff.
- Assist the GM with overseeing all aspects of the staffing of the restaurant, from a management level through hourly positions.
- Responsible for working with the management team to determine appropriate staffing levels.
- Continually develop the staff through the identification of ongoing training needs and the implementation of the necessary programs.
- Ensure the quality of all aspects of the restaurant; including the food, beverages, service and physical structure.
- Conduct daily walk through of the restaurant to determine areas which need attention or repair.
- Opening and closing procedures
- Food knowledge
- Beverage knowledge
- POS System
- One to two years restaurant management experience preferred
- Able to stand for a 12-14 hour shift
- Able to work independently and make the right decisions for the business
Desired Qualifications: This job requires a minimum of 2-3 years prior management experience and the following skills/knowledge;
classic food/wine service, outstanding guest service, event management/organization, experience in a fine dining establishment, food/wine pairing, menu planning /food presentation, must be able to balance multiple tasks while maintaining a composed demeanor.
Salary: Negotiable based on level of experience.