We are looking for an entry level, 3RD SHIFT pastry cook. This position is part-time, but there is potential to become full-time.
The entire culinary team must understand and implement the standards and the vision of the restaurant group. All Pastry Cooks are responsible is responsible for all pastry and desserts for all Charleston Holy City Hospitality companies. Pastry Cooks are responsible for following Company recipes at all times.
• Demonstrate and promotes the restaurant group culture, always positively representing the company.
• Embrace teamwork within the pastry kitchen, creating a positive work environment.
• Properly execute all recipes.
• Maintain a clean, clutter free and organized station at all times.
• Pastry experience not required, but kitchen experience is a MUST
• 1 year of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Reliable transportation a MUST.
Holy City Hospitality offers industry leading benefits. Medical insurance is available to all full-time employees after 60 days (employee/employer shared). Additionally, you will have access to Dental, Vision, Life and Short-Term Disability.