Michael’s on the Alley is looking for experienced servers.
We’d love to have you on board!!
Ideal candidates will possess a high sense of urgency, friendly personality, ability to multi-task, and eagerness to provide guests with the best dining experience.
We are looking for people who are passionate and enthusiastic about food and beverage, have friendly personality and a eagerness to provide guests with a great dining experience.
• Must be a social, confident person
• Excellent communication skills
• At least 2 years of experience in fine dining
• Ability to work well with other people
• Ability to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays
Michael’s On the Alley (part of Holy City Hospitality) offers industry leading benefits. Medical insurance is available to all full-time employees after 60 days (employee/employer shared). Additionally, you will have access to Dental, Vision, Life and Short-Term Disability.