We are looking for experienced Line Cooks!
We are looking for people who are passionate and enthusiastic about food and beverage, have friendly personality and a eagerness to provide guests with a great dining experience.
• At least two years of experience as a line cook
• Must be able to execute great dishes. Follow recipes and guidelines and be part of the kitchen team.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work well with other people
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Knowledge in food safety
• Organized and clean
Any pasta/grill experience is a big plus!
Michael’s On the Alley and Vincent Chicco’s (part of Holy City Hospitality) offers industry leading benefits. Medical insurance is available to all full-time employees after 60 days (employee/employer shared). Additionally, you will have access to Dental, Vision, Life and Short-Term Disability.