- Attend BEO (Banquet Event Orders) meetings to go over the events for the week.
- Supervise and assist with day-of set-up, service, and breakdown assigned functions in a safe, accident-free manner.
- Responsible for proactively reviewing staffing and equipment needs and
for ensuring coordination and execution of all events with Chefs. Notify a manager if any changes have been made to the BEO prior to the start of the event.
- Responsible for maintaining a high energy, positive, professional appearance.
- Supervise and lead the team including Servers, SA’s, and Bartenders towards achieving exceptional guest service throughout the event. Stay present on the floor during the event.
- Create an environment establishing highest standards of quality service and ensures implementation through effective hiring, training development, promotion and continuous reinforcement.
- Supervise and assist with completing assigned side work.
- Manage staff during event to ensure service according to established policies & procedures.
- Meet/greet all guests in order to act as liaison between group and the Manager on duty.
End of Event:
- Make sure room is reset for the next event, upstairs kitchen is cleaned and any borrowed equipment from other restaurants needs to be cleaned, counted and set aside ready for pick up next day before you leave for the night.
- Complete and hand in liquor Inventory sheet to a manager at the end of the event. A manager needs to be present when the final inventory is counted and brought back to the office.
- Conduct final walk thru of the upstairs with a manager after the event.
- Assist in training new hires in proper event service standards and procedures.
- Confirm weekly schedule, ensuring staff show for their appropriate shifts.
Oversee employee uniform inventory and check out assignments.
- Assist Manager in monthly inventories, managing par levels for event equipment and the ordering of materials if needed.