It’s the most wonderful time of the year for Charleston foodies: Charleston Restaurant Week 2020! From January 9th to January 19th, restaurants all across the Holy City will open their doors and set their tables for guests to enjoy signature dishes and specials. 39 Rue de Jean has prepared a list special course offerings exclusively for Charleston Restaurant Week. Have the full Rue experience in 3 decadent courses.
Rue specializes in classic French food with a modern twist. Our traditional dining menu features innovative interpretations of French favorites alongside flavorful modern dishes. You’ll find Coq Au vin and Filet Mignon Roquefort listed on the same menu as speciality sushi rolls, like the Black Dragon Roll. Our 2020 Restaurant Week menu is a curated course offering that gives you a taste of all the best in a single meal.
The 39 Rue de Jean Restaurant Week 2020 Menu features 3 courses for $40.
For a starter, choose between:
- the Phoenix Roll, a sushi roll of asparagus, spicy tuna, avocado, eel and sauce.
- the Carrot & Ginger Soup, in a broth of curry oil and chives.
- the Tarte Flambée, French style pizza topped with lardons, caramelized onions, gruyere, crème fraîche, and arugula salad.
Then select one of three entrees:
- Chicken Pastis: half chicken braised in white wine, tomato, and fennel served with couscous
- Roasted Salmon: pan roasted salmon, braised leeks and nicoise olives. served with quinoa and beuree blanc sauce
- Beef Bourguignon: lardons, crimini mushrooms, pearl onions, and pomme puree.
And for dessert, your choice of:
- Chocolate Paté with crème anglaise and raspberry coulis
- Raspberry Sorbet.
If you are in the Holy City between January 9 and January 19, we hope you will join us at 39 Rue de Jean for Charleston’s South Carolina Restaurant Week. While you are nearby, be sure to view our special menu selections at three other Holy City Hospitality restaurants, Virginia’s on King, Coast Bar and Grill, and Vincent Chicco’s.