Holy City Hospitality will welcome spring and guests to the Taste of Hutson Alley on Thursday, April 26, from 6-9 p.m.
This bi-annual event will feature tastings from six restaurants at chef-attended stations and dessert samples from Good Food Catering.
Upon arrival, guests will be greeted with a glass of champagne. A specialty rum cocktail from The Victor Social Club, local craft beer from Holy City Brewery, and red or white wine from Republic National Distributing Company will be served.
Live music will be performed by One Kool Blow throughout the event.
The menu will include:
- Black pepper panisse frites with preserved lemon persillade
- Baja fish tacos with guacamole, citrus slaw and tropical salsa
- Seared ahi tuna with pickled cucumber, espelette pepper and mirin aioli
- Pineapple grilled pork with Latin flatbread
- Chilled seafood salad caprese with basil and tomatoes
- Carolina jambalaya with smoked pork, andouille sausage, chicken confit and rice
- White chocolate mousse with a strawberry
- Key lime tartlets with fresh raspberry
Hutson Alley is located at 39 John Street in downtown Charleston.