Due to inclement weather, the original event date for November 9 has been rescheduled to November 16. If you purchased tickets to this event and have any questions or concerns about your purchase, please email [email protected].
Tickets are still on sale!
Celebrate Fall Thursday, November 16th at Taste of Hutson Alley. The event starts with a sparkling hard cider at the John Street Entrance to Hutson Alley. It then continues through the alley where small plates and chef-attended stations provide a taste of everything that Hutson Alley restaurants have to offer.
Look forward to seeing Chef’s from these great Hutson Alley Restaurants
- 39 Rue de Jean
- Coast Bar and Grill
- Michael’s On The Alley
- The Victor Social Club
- Vincent Chicco’s
- Virginia’s On King
The event will also include…
- Dessert samplings from Good Food Catering.
- Bourbon tastings outside on the alley with Beam Suntory
- Wine sampling from RNDC
- Beer from Freehouse Brewery
- Live music, and much more!
Some of the menu highlights include…
- Sparkling Hard Cider, Rum spiked Hot Chocolate, Red & White Wine, Local Draft Beer
- Outdoor Bourbon Bar & Lounge:
- Cocktails with Jim Beam Black and Jim Beam Rye
- Bourbon tastings with Makers 46, Basil Hayden, and Knob Creek
Rue De Jean: Sushi Station
- Tuna roll with scallions, cucumber, wasabi
- Veggie roll with asparagus, cucumber, scallions, seaweed salad, carrots, red onion
Coast Bar and Grill: Raw Bar Display
- Oysters on the half shell, local & PEI oysters
- Shrimp cocktail – chilled peel & eat shrimp, house cocktail sauce and mignonette
Michael’s on The Alley: Grill Station
- Grilled flank steak poutine, truffle fries, mozzarella curds, au jus, grilled portabella, and pancetta
The Victor Social Club: Grill Station
- Spicy pork taco with pickled mango slaw
Vincent Chicco’s: Pasta Station
- Pumpkin Ravioli, sage chestnut cream
Virginia’s on King:
- Open faced pork belly sliders with wilted Swiss chard
Good Food Catering:
- banana pudding
Taste of Hutson Alley Fall Celebration is a 21+ event so ID’s are required to enter. Purchase tickets before they are all gone!